New England Conservatory Summer School
Attention: Boston GuitarFest
290 Huntington Avenue, Boston MA 02115
If paying by credit card, you may fax the completed form with credit card info to 617-585-1135.
Admission Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registration is recommended.
* Active Student non-credit tuition, Registered/Paid by April 15, 2010: $385
* Active Student non-credit tuition, Registered/Paid after April 15, 2010: $460
* Adult/Youth Performance Competition Only: $175 (Youth fee includes all Sat/Sun festival events)
* 5-Day Auditor: $285 (includes all festival events)
* Day Pass: $75 (includes all festival events for one day)
* Active Student for 2 SCE Credits (School of Continuing Education): $1050
Special Rates * Cultural Consortium member discounted rate (subject to verification): Auditor $190 / Day Pass $65
* 2-Day Weekend Pass (Sat/Sun): $135
Housing for the festival is available on the campus of Northeastern University. Guests will be housed in a residence hall. Accommodations will be in International Village. All rooms are NON-Smoking. All housing residents must be 18 years of age or older--no exceptions, even if accompanied by a guardian.
Deadline: All payments must be received by June 1, 2010. No further requests for housing will be accepted after this date. Housing will not be considered reserved until payment is processed.