1. Download the Boston GuitarFest 2009 Registration Form (PDF)
2. Mail the completed form along with your NEC Registration Fee and Tuition payment, to:
New England Conservatory Summer School
Attention: Boston GuitarFest
290 Huntington Avenue, Boston MA 02115
If paying by credit card, you may fax the form with your credit card
number to the NEC Summer School Office (617-585-1135).
Note: If you are entering the Composition Competition, download the Electronic Submission Form (PDF) and email the completed form along with your submitted works to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any payment if applicable must be made out to Northeastern University and mailed to the address provided on the Composition Competition page.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registration is recommended.
Housing for the festival is available on the campus of Northeastern University. Guests will be housed in the West Village G residence hall. Accommodations will be private bedrooms in suites shared by two other guests. All rooms are NON-Smoking.
$75/night- Reserve your room online.
Housing will not be considered reserved until payment is processed. All payments must be received by Monday, June 1, 2009. No further requests for housing will be accepted after this date.
- Mandatory NEC registration fee: $35
- Active Student non-credit tuition
- (Early-bird) Registered/Paid by May 27: $450
- Registered/Paid after May 27: $550
- Active Student for 2 CE Credits (Continuing Education): $1050
- Competition Only: $160
- Auditors: $210 (includes all festival events)*
- Day Passes: $80 (includes all festival events for one day)*
- Cultural Consortium member discounted rate (subject to verification) Auditor $190* / Day Pass $72*
- High School Student Auditor: $105* (includes all festival events)
- Boston GuitarFest Youth Competition Only: $50 (no registration fee required)
- Saturday & Sunday Youth Weekend Special: $105* (no registration fee required)